Kind Mind Community relies on the skills and dedication of our wonderful volunteers who offer peer support, develop and deliver courses, facilitate groups and help shape the future of the college.
Peer support is at the heart of everything we do and your life experience could make a difference to someone’s recovery.
Ways you can get involved with us:
- Work with others to produce our courses
- Help deliver courses alongside Peer Supporters
- Run peer support groups
- Get involved in the group which develops new ideas for activities
- Represent students at our Steering Group meetings which oversees the direction of the recovery college
- Support potential students in the enrolment process
- Help run the drop-in where students can find out information and gain support
Maybe you’re looking to get back into work, want to update your skills and experience or just feel that you have something to give, there are lots of opportunities at KMC.
For an informal chat, please get in touch, 0191 217 2935 or email email@example.com