Accessibility Statement for Kind Mind Community
Kind Mind Community Recovery College is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Kind Mind Community Recovery College takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Kind Mind Community:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Kind Mind Community is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level A. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Kind Mind Community. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Kind Mind Community:
- Phone: 0191 217 2935
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2581719348713920/about
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Kind Mind Community is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Latest browser version on popular platforms; MacOS, Windows, Android, iOS.
Accessibility of Kind Mind Community relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Kind Mind Community, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Kind Mind Community:
- Functionality provided by Third-party plugins.: We cannot control the output therefore they way be inaccessible. because The owners of the website may decide to implement plugins at a later date.. Every effort has been made to ensure the Theme meets standards and where possible, add functionality so it is accessible from within the Theme.. Please contact the Development team on email@example.com.
Kind Mind Community Recovery College assessed the accessibility of Kind Mind Community by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 14 September 2020. Updated 1st December 2020.